-
January 28th, 2005, 06:44 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi, I'm back!
How's everyone doing?
-
January 29th, 2005, 03:04 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Bloody hell, mate. How the devil are ya?
Last I heard Ali said you'd changed styles.
What's new?
-
January 29th, 2005, 05:36 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Sup bro? Nice to have ya' back.
-
January 29th, 2005, 05:42 PM
#4
Inactive Member
oh... it begins......
[img]smile.gif[/img]
hahaa
-
January 29th, 2005, 05:45 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Changed styles? who told you that? LOL
Thought i'd make a long overdue return, i've been lurking for the past month or two just seeing who was about.
I've been fine thanks, yeah my hair is a bit shorter (just past my ears and dyed black)the lather trousers remain but most of my glam clothes are so old they are falling to bits, maybe it's time i did some shopping.
Haven't been out to decadence or any gigs for a few years but that is going to change soon, I think it's time ha ha
-
January 29th, 2005, 05:47 PM
#6
Inactive Member
oops should say leather not "lather" ha ha, i'm only recently able to fit back into them, i've been on a diet for the past six months and I can fit into my old clothes again
-
January 29th, 2005, 05:48 PM
#7
Inactive Member
19th FEBRUARY IS THE DAY TO GO TO DECADENCE... it's for my birthday, after all!
-
January 31st, 2005, 05:17 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Bloody hell Mykii! Welcome back [img]smile.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks